Google
 

Mar 22, 2007

missing something i never use

Okay, I want to continue on 'the nth life' but something just popped up that I have to write about. I, thankfully, never need to use my car. And it's a nice car...a 2001 civic. But since I can bike and use public transportation to get to work, I never need to drive. Which is a great thing! I hate driving on repetitive routes...like to work...

But I walked outside to check on it...

And it was gone!

So my first reaction was it was stolen.

But then i thought, people on the street must get tired of parking around this car that never moves so they called to have it towed. And it was. I am now on the phone with the police dispach to find out what the dealio is...

so funny, i wonder if it's worth keeping the car...

so great...
 
Locations of visitors to this page