Google
 

Mar 5, 2007

gimme a second

I am very intrigued by second life. I created a character. This world is the future. Whatever you feel about it. Whatever your thoughts. Second life is the future. To be honest, I cannot believe we are witnessing this event unfolding in front of us.

Remember how gradually the internet became a phenomena that became indispensable to your life? This is second life now.

I have big plans for my second life. Big plans. I have ideas with which I want to play with within the second life and I am very interested in the philosophy of second life in our first life.

I got a comment regarding second life as not being the first....second life type game. I am sure that is true, but I also feel this is big...and evolutionary

check it out...

PS Now I may have to upgrade the computer I just got...
 
Locations of visitors to this page