Google
 

Apr 25, 2007

the right wrong number

this is great...

i was just on the phone with REI (such a great guy...love the REI) to register for a class...when i got a phone call on my cell. Thinking that it is the guy that is coming by to look at my car (yes i am selling it), REI dude puts me on hold.

Turns out that a girl was on the phone, and it was the wrong number. (for the record, I never get wrong numbers that are english speaking girls...they are usually chinese speaking men...although that has died off...i think the guy that had my number previously was a guy...and...chinese...)

anyhooow...while on hold i thought, "Oh no! I think the class is on the weekend I am going to grand canyon..let me check..."

And so i did...and it was....

So the girl that should have been a chinese speaking man, got me to realize i was already committed...and made my life a little less chaotic...

but now i have to find out when they are offering this class again...maybe taught by a chinese man...who misses a bunch of calls because they come to me...
 
Locations of visitors to this page