Google
 

Feb 24, 2007

a change in direction

If I am not 'anti-system' what am i?

What is 'droppinng out'?

Can I love my job and still question the greater purpose?

Can I be anti-system and enjoy what I do as a 'productive' member of society?

Well in terms of this blog, loving your job can be detrimental to your readership. While I enjoy 'connecting' with other people in a new way (this blog), and i hope people find something of interestert here; I, in the end, write this blog for no other reason than just to write it.

So with my new spin on employment, I feel some of the pizazz some readers found in the blog is gone. The bottle of coke is a little flat.

Funny thing is I did not choose this and it is quite a surprise to me as well. I really think we just live out our lives, and respond to situations as they are presented to us fully letting go to enjoy the experience that is presented to us. That is how I am living my life more and more each day.

I am letting go of preconceived ideas of how my life (or blog) should turn out or become. Maybe that is ultimately the most system living you can undertake. To determine before hand what you want your life to be and then 'become that', without 'letting go' to discover what the intersection of life and your soul create.

When you do so, when you let go, there is no fear. There is no fear because there is nothing to fear. You have no end point to achieve, therefore no sense of fear of loss or failure.

I compare it to when you are sitting in a room. For no apparent reason you get up out of your chair. The second you get up out of the chair, a ton of roofing tiles lands on the chair, crushing it. You would have been dead, had you thought, for a fraction of a second, whether you should move. I suppose I believe in intuition. Follow it...

Even if it is just getting up out of a chair...

I know that makes me a bit of a contradiction. I obviously love to analyze. But I am also very intuitive. I like to analyze and philosophize as a leisure time activity, for fun. But when it comes to living my life I am trying not to analyze. I am trying and learning just to live, intuitively.
 
Locations of visitors to this page