Google
 

Jul 11, 2007

haunted housing

It's not even Halloween yet, but the housing market is scaring investors. And rightfully so...and maybe not scaring them enough. The Fed has ascertained that the sub-prime woes will not hurt the financial system. I find it hardly comforting that they have to tell me that. To me, it's kind of like when the plane is going down, things look bleak but you...without missing a beat...tell the child next to you that, "don't worry, everything is going to be okay."

I'm do not think that the housing market is going to suck the rest of the economy with it down the drain. But I do think that nobody really knows how this is going to play out. My bet is on things being a little worse than the rosiest scenario, but not as bad as the worst. There...did not clear things up for you...but...don't worry...Everything is going to be okay...

just keep it light...
 
Locations of visitors to this page