Google
 

Jul 15, 2007

bernanke will sing the blues, so go gold

I have said it before...I'll say it again, Bernanke, the fed chairman, is in a tight spot. It is very unlikely we are living during the time of a global depression, but then again why take a chance. What is more likely: that we have mastered financial markets to such a degree that unforeseen events will never occur leading to corrections in the system, or, we cannot account for everything and shocks to the system will still occur?

You pick...

and kids....don't forget about the wildcard from the sub-prime situation...

I'm not saying that the world is falling apart. I am not saying that the economy is crashing. I am not saying that civilization as we know it is at and end....There is not need to re-watch the 'Mad Max' series to get 'psyched up' for a post apocalyptic Mel movie...but I am saying think...

before you buy that next BMW you so want...

before you say, "Well I'll pay off the credit card next month..."

before you think, "My job is secure, I'm going to just buy this house even though it'll be stretch, a strain and a great stress to my life..."

before you proclaim, "Life is great and this is how things are always going to be..."

about simplifying your life...your desires and your wants...
 
Locations of visitors to this page