Google
 

Jun 9, 2007

we'll always have paris

I enjoy saving and making money more than I enjoy spending it...more or less. I do not enjoy spending money on large ticket items...i think most of my money goes out on food...eating out...it always has...ever since i first earned my first paycheck...ahhh, my first paycheck.

I have for the most part been independent from my parents for money. After turning 18 I have not received any hand outs from my folks, of which I am very proud. What I have saved, I have saved on my own. I have stayed with my folks, but I have never had them incur an expense on my part. I was never a liability. Always an asset I have tried to be whenever I stay with anybody...never a burden. I am not ruling out staying with my parents if i should fall on 'hard times', but i can never see ever having to ask them for dough. thank goodness I never will have too...on the contrary, i want to give to them...

I couldn't help thinking about this stuff when reading about paris hilton crying like a baby episodes when she had to serve her time. Granted I have not walked a mile in her manalo blahnik aligator boots I can say that I have lost respect for her acting the way she has...
 
Locations of visitors to this page